Thursday, November 14, 2013

This Morning

I now meditate at least 4-5 days a week like medicine, i take as needed, It will become a daily practice, but I am so grateful for the time to nurture myself in this way, to feed my psyche and my spirit in this way. This morning, last night i receive my severance check, and after getting taxed to death, it was quite a bit less than i thought, this has me in a bit of a spin, which i am trying to slow. The voice got an opening to creep in, and say, are you crazy? What are you going to do? Do you really think you can survive this? My answer, is yes in this moment I still choose to say yes, my physical reaction defies that sentiment, but still I say yes. Heavy burning of sage, and incense was required, intense meditation of intent and a calling of knowing to stop looking at the drop off, and feel the weight and vastness of claiming under my feet. Seeing that road, even that pot hole filled road rising up to meet me... I say yes, yes, yes. I say let me not only claim these things, Gratitude, Joy, Energy, Abundance, Gratitude, Prosperity, let me be these things for myself and the collective. My higher self is given the wheel, my light will illuminate my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment