Friday, November 15, 2013

The Road

It does rise up. After my issues yesterday, and a wonderful edifying meditation, i picked myself up, and set out to find treasures, I found a few which will find new homes shortly. I trusted the road. I received a phone call while out from a Yoga studio opening an Eco Boutique locally (in my neck of the woods this is rare, and very exciting) Even more exciting and affirming to me, is that they want to carry my handmade products soaps, detox baths, etc... I am so thrilled. It is a light on this bumpy road. I so want to succeed at this life that i am choosing. A life that will require, my passion, attention, hard work and intent to elevate in all aspects of my life and journey. I was floating yesterday after that call, i dont know how big the order will be, i will find out Monday, but that is not the point, the point is that they are giving me a chance, we share a philosophy of natural healing and self care. I felt so good, I contacted a previous client of my husband via email. They have a phenomenal store carrying over the top furniture and art pieces. Steve has sold them a couple of pieces of his art a few months ago. I jokingly told him that I am going to manage his art career. I emailed his client and let them know he had a few new pieces. They immediately messaged me back, and said they lost his contact information, and were thrilled to hear from us, and that they are very interested, and want pics of the new work.
Believe me when you are now trying to do what you love, and make a living at it, it is a daunting task as many of you know, but what a great day. That stuff still creeps in, but I now have the tools to snuff it out, and hopefully, i will win the majority of the time at changing those voices, and that conversation in my head. Does this resonate with you? Let me know what is going on in your world, and your tools for meeting those challenges. P.S. I am so thankful for my online sisters, that make me feel held, and understood. When I see and read your blogs it shows me that it can be done, and done well.

1 comment:

  1. I do believe when you say yes that the Universe responds and gives you what you need to succeed. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete