Friday, February 17, 2012

Let it Grow !


I have completed my dream board, I am sure I will keep adding to it, but it felt so good to make a visual representation to add weight to my intention for this year. As i mentioned before I have a fledgling business, that quite frankly and proudly I have birthed, and nurtured, and held on tight to, honestly not letting to many other people touch or change it. I realized something though. That this child I created deserved to grow and become bigger than me, and as emotional as it is, I am so happy that I made the decision to bring others in to help me and share in growing this baby into something, big beautiful and meaningful. It has taken on a life of its own, and I must let it. I realized that when people started referring to me as "That Crow & Sparrow Person" lol... This is an exciting year for me and my Company. I am fully engaged and ready to make this everything it can be, and revel in the fact that it is leaving the nest...so to speak....and becoming something up until recently I cannot and should not contain. I will share my magic, and let it grow, as it will uninpeded by.....me....

No comments:

Post a Comment