Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Joy, Pain and Beauty of Breaking Open


I love this quote....

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
Anais Nin

I feel so much like that tight bud of a flower. Holding tight and secure, wrapping itself around the layers of the delicate hidden petals. This whole process for me is a breaking open, and I think when the seeker takes on the adventure of exploring the deep underbelly of ones life, it is still less painful then the staying closed and not experience the full potential of the beauty to become what you really always were. To let the air, and the light in, to share your beauty, and the realness of who you are and your life. I have not fully bloomed, but I have certainly started to break open, and I can definitely feel the light coming in, and shining a light on the once hidden places.

No comments:

Post a Comment