Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Dream

Last evening on a glorious full moon, i participated in Sage Goddess Full Moon & Yule Ritual on Spreecast. There was so much energy, so many participants. At the end of ritual Sage Goddess pulled cards for several lucky participants. She said she felt called to pull a card for me. My card was "Dream" My message "Your dreams have chosen you. Find fulfillment in pursuing your destiny. Perhaps that will be my word for 2014. Last nights ritual was on that very subject, gaining insight on what 2013 was about for you on a soul level, and looking into what 2014 held. I will keep looking forward, moving forward to the fulfillment I seek.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful!
    a really
    so exciting

    Dream sister...Dream
    Aho

    love and ligh

    ReplyDelete