Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Warrioress Soul Prompt

Please click the title for a link to: The Sacred Life of Rain, her soul prompts are such a mirror. Rain has a beautiful soul prompt on blurting, and a beautiful response to my blurting:
My Soul Prompt Blurt:
When will I stop comparing my journey to others, I know spirtitually, and when I am in my higher self that we our of course on different paths with different lessons, but an emotional child side of me sometimes envies the climes reached by some in what seems like a short time, and others I question how it is that they have not seemingly moved at all. So wrong of me, and something I am working on, living in my own moment, with my own lessons, and knowing that for me they are gratifying and monumental, I want to linger a little longer in that state of grace, and not compare...just be..

Repliesrain ::Apr 18, 2012 11:37 AM
just be...sometimes the simplest and yet most challenging thing. rest here, friend. we can all 'be' together.

No comments:

Post a Comment