Monday, October 7, 2013

Ancient Tools Sacred Alchemy

Synchronicity and alignment tools, have been presenting themselves to me with frequency. The Universe is offering ancient tools toward my spiritual alignment, assisting me to light the path on this traverse of new territory that I feel so good, and so terrified of at the same time. All is as it should be in this moment. I treated myself to sound therapy with Gail of Tuning the world at http://www.tuningtheworld.biz/. Gail has been on a fascinating and wonderful journey to ancient sites, opening herself to the energy those sacred spaces, in Peru, Mexico, and most recently Costa Rica. I did not set out seeking her services, but as luck, or the Universe would have it, I met Gail through a friend of my mother, and she was gracious enough to see me at the last minute the afternoon before she left again on her sacred walk. It was wonderful medicine, it resonated with me on every level, I have been working on Chakra for several months now. The session with Gail, and her tuning forks, spiritual guidance, insight, validated my feelings concerning the condition of my Chakra, and the also validated that my intention and work has been fruitful. If you are interested in this type of assistance to assist in self healing, i highly recommend it. If you do not feel drawn to this type of energy work that is understandable. This area energy work may not be needed or desired by you, but if you are thinking about it, or are curious I would definitely check it out. Just find a good practitioner that you feel a connection with and with good feedback. HOW IT WORKS Each Solfeggio fork is calibrated with a chakra frequency Tone, frequency and vibration balance our disturbed equilibrium Stimulating new energy Rasing our vibratory frequency Sound patterning through vibrations of re newed energy re pattern the body's physiology Promoting self healing I have to tell you when I had the session with Gail, it felt like a very futuristic, yet at the same time felt ancient, but mostly it just felt right to seek this energetic alignment. Have you had any experiences you would like to share about this subject, or any tools you use that you would like to share? I would love to hear.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful...love how you are feeding your spirit

    love and light

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, thank you for the support and kind words you offer.

    ReplyDelete