Friday, May 4, 2012

Panic

Panic attacks are strange things, irrational things, i guess that is what happened to me yesterday, and I am not at all sure had 100% to do with my root canal, i was still freaking out, with the gas, ha! the music seemed eerie, for some reason Sister Christian playing in my semi passed out state, with my dentist whistling to it, kinda creeped me out... but no pain, and knock on wood still no pain... i will go back for part 2 in a couple of weeks, but I am fine. My poor husband trust my intuition so much that even though he was re assuring me and telling me I was being silly, was on pins and needles the whole time, my phone rang, ignored about 3 times him wanting to make sure I was okay, and that I did not slip in to permanent lala land or something... Other things happened yesterday that were upsetting and made me angry at myself and embarrassed, those things from the recent past that i handled in the wrong way, coming back to bite me... anyway, i am a little melancholy over it, i obsess a little and need to give myself a bit of a break, but I need to examine why i did what i did, and hopefully not fall into the same trap i set for myself again in the future. It is affecting to a small degree the growth of my company or at least making me question myself, this to will pass, but I will work to be a more responsible, especially financially responsible adult....

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh mygawd!!!
    I can SO identify with this post. (do you know I was shaking just reading it?).
    I have severe, psychotic dental phobia!! I have had more root canals, fillings and crowns than I care to even think about. I despise it, fear it and panic through it every time.
    I am in desperate need of dental work, but I just can't bring myself to gather the nerve.
    Congrats on getting through it!
    Cheers to you!! brave one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, it is never as bad as I imagine it, but I tell you the doc whistling to Sister Christian while working with me in my floaty other world state, was creepy as hell! lol

    ReplyDelete