Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Soul Light

My writing skills frustrate me a bit, in that it is so difficult to put into words the feelings, the growth, the pain the joy I have experienced over the last few months of my journey, the shining of a light in those dark places, the courage it took, the pain, the exhileration....the payoff.... those dark things lose their power when they are inspected, acknowledged... just that, not necessarily analyzed to death, just acknowledged, viewed from a different angle. The angle of you are part of me...I thought you were something that I must hide away or learn to rid myself of, instead I learned, that you were wrapped in pain and fear, and just wanted to be....seen....and now embraced... In doing that searching.. cleaning those corners, you let the light in, the fears seem to diminish, lose their power of pain, instead they stand tall as teachers... It fascinates me of all the blogs I follow how so many beautiful women, have been called to their Warrior Goddess, and are wading through the same mire, with courage, and learning to fight, love, and give to themselves, so that they may fully show their soul light to others as a beacon of what is..... So many beautiful words, thoughts, ideas, that speak to me so deeply when I read them, writing their story, my story....  It appears obvious to me that we are in the midst of this cosmic shift, that used to cause me fear, but as of late, I feel like, I cannot wait for the culmination of all of the energy, of all of these beautiful soul lights. The warriors, who chose the calling to walk through the despair, and come out on the other side.  One such inspiration:

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness That most frightens us. We ask ourselves Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small Does not serve the world. There’s nothing enlightened about shrinking So that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, As children do. We were born to make manifest The glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; It’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, We unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we’re liberated from our own fear, Our presence automatically liberates others.” - Marianne Williamson

No comments:

Post a Comment