Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring

I love Spring, to me the year doesnt really begin until Spring, I feel very dysfunctional during Winter, Spring with a warm sun and cool breeze on skin, getting caught in the odd rain storm. My garden is almost ready for planting. Tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, beans, okra, basil, rosemary, definitely, a small garden, but I squeeze a lot in. I have space for a large garden, but raised bed is the way to go, and relatively small, unless you have a large family, requires so much less watering. My creative juices are flowing with the the excitement I have about my natural line of body products. Restraint though is key, I give a good long marinade in the ideas, scents, textures etc...Our days have been in the mid to high 80's of late, does make me a little nervous about whats to come in summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment