Thursday, March 22, 2012

Slippery Hill Revisited!

I now realize fully what my experience with deer and owl represented, along with the mossy hill...it was my anxiety, the anxiety I get when I am attempting to deal with any sort of change, I get anxious and blind to the fact that I dont have to respond this way...that...I can keep my mind open and know there is always a different path i can choose. The owl circling above me was trying to tell me that I continue to do the same things over and over again, namely my responses to new information and change, it was telling me to use my compassion and intuition to change this pattern. I have made a concerted effort to not force these things...to just let them unfold to me. I am a research geek, and a bit obsessive so it is a challenge to let these things play out in their own way, and in their own time, but it is so rewarding, because it has become clear to me, that animal medicine will never give you a message that will not be clear or become clear to you, sometimes in the most unorthodox ways, and I know there is magic in this, because it just validates in every way that we posess and have at our reach everything we need to heal ourselves and know ourselves with the help of nature, and all the spirits we are connected to. I just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment