Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Release

Now begins a year in the life of my spiritual journey. In a way I feel like a fledgling, but in reality, like most I have been traveling this journey for my time on this earth. I have taken many detours, and avoided the path at some points, but it is time. I am ready. It became abundantly clear to me in the beginning of 2011 that the winds of my life were changing, and bringing many signals and openings to take the leap, I progressed initially, very painful, sometimes joyful, frightening, and then I regressed back into the EGO, which as Dr. Dyer says "E-G-O" "Stands for Edging God Out" I fell back into some of my old ways. Not all and I did make progress, but now this is the year. I will journal here on my blog my journey. I have once again been led to facinating people that are inspiring to me, and have shown me that I can and must do this. My journey is starting I am opening up, on Thursday December 22, 2011 The Winter Solstice I will release my self, I will release the old crap that I have been carrying in me, on me, and dragging behind me. The things that are becoming clearer to me now. I will make my bundle. I will take my cloth, I will put in my offering to the Universe and Source, of Tobacco, Lavender, and Sage, I will fill my bundle with a list of the things I am releasing, the things that are not welcomed into 2012. The insecurity, the resentment and so on. The list will be long, and I will burn it in the fire, burn that part of myself in the fire, in order to let the new way of being be born in me. I have Great Hope, and excitement that my journey begins, the road will likely be as painful, as it is joyful, as I look into and face the truth, my Truth, and embrace my healing. I will post my list and photos of the release. Join Me

Mother of All Releasings Ceremony: Winter Solstice, 2012 from Pixie Campbell on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment