At the moment, while embracing this quiet reflective meditative seed planting time I find great comfort in small things. This is what self care looks like for me at the moment
1. Books- Women who run with the Wolves, read slowly and sporadically as needed like a good dose of wild medicine. In the middle of The Alchemist by Coehlo, and when that is finished I will move onto the Dance of the Dissident Daughter.
2. Music- Deep and Soulful to the bones.
3. Romance watching my husband in art creation mode, he is illuminated and there is nothing sexier
4. Movies- Beast of the Southern Wild
5. Medicine for the Soul- Pixie Campbell's January Soul Lodge and a meaningful journey with Grand Mother Bear.
6. Body Medicine- Long Hot baths with my homemade bath de-tox, herbs and vitamins, green smoothies, and soon very soon, a journey for the body to gather strength, and be fully fit. Good Food.
7. Meaningful Connections
I turned 48 years old today, and this old Aquarius embraced this day. The Crone is making my heart wiser and my intuition stronger.
What is giving you comfort these days???